Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh, Blog

Blog...AKA: My open diary for the whole world to see.  So in other words I wont put up anything on here I wouldn't want my mom or dad to see!  Not that my life is that exciting.  ALTHOUGH, I will share things with you all that I find out. 

I just started the couponing thing thanks to my good friend Gretchen!  It's not an easy thing to do and not for the faint hearted.  If you invest time into it, you will see big savings and will never have to buy toothpaste or toothbrushes ever again! Visit http://www.southernsavers.com/,  she explains it all wonderfully....and does a lot of the work for you!!

I love to cook, so if I find a rockin' recipe I will share it with you. (Try Sandra Lee's coffe cake!! It's AMAZING. You can find it on foodnetwork.com).

I also have a shop on Etsy. http://www.thesketchyeasel.etsy.com/ . I used to sell heating pads and earrings and such, but I knew I had to go to where my real talent was...art!  I sell prints of my originals and do custom portraits. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment