Monday, June 27, 2011

Invasion Of The Girls!!!!

My sister and sister-in-law has given birth within 5 days of eachother! Both girls!  This gives Anya (my daughter) two more cousins added with her other cousins born within months of herself. Both girls also!  That totals of a whopping 4 girl cousins all within 1yr 1/2 of her age!  I don't know about you, but I would have loved to have had cousins close in my age!  I have one who lives in California and we were fast friends.  We loved hanging out with eachother.  The bad thing is she lives so far away I havent seen her in probably 10 or so years.  Anya will have so much fun growing up to know them!! Although, with fun comes trouble!!  I can only imagine.  This is so exciting for our family, but the question reamins....when will we get a boy in our family????!!!!  All the pressure is on me now. Both my sisters are done having kids from what I understand, so we will see.  I plan on getting off birth conrtol in January. Hopefully I can break up the girl invasion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment