Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Losing weight has come to a HALT and a *NEW* Paper Cut!


Well, I was in the process of losing weight UNTIL I found out I am pregnant! WOW! That was fast! I am still taking time to get on the treadmill 4 to 5 times a week. I'm not running, but brisk walking for about 25 to 30 min. So, we are super excited and I have my first ultrasound in a couple of weeks along with Anya's 2nd birthday party!

On the flip side of things, I have been doing a little bit of creating. I made another Alice In Wonderland Paper Cut. The Tea Party one does so well, I decided to make another rendition. I am going on this fairy tale kick. Anya brings it out in me I guess. I hope she loves it as much as I do. We're saving up money to go on a vacation when both of our kids are old enough to enjoy it. (I'm hoping for Disney World!). Disney World is such a magical place. My favorite part are all of the little details around the park. Things that most people wouldn't catch. Like the little mice inside Cinderella's Castle. I would have loved to be apart of that design team in creating.

Anybody ever been on a Disney Cruise? Would you reccomend it?



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!!

    I went on a Disney Cruise when I was about 13. It was awesome! There are activities for everyone. The kids can go hang out with other kids so the adults get some alone time, too. The dinners were in a different room every night, which was cool. If you get a chance, definitely go :)

    ReplyDelete